Alberta Orthotic and Prosthetic would like to welcome you back to our clinic!
We have now returned to our regular hours and are seeing all patients from 9 – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
AOPC has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our patients. During the COVID-19 crisis, we reinforced those steps and added additional measures. Among our normal cleaning protocols, we have added:
- Thoroughly wiping down waiting rooms, treatment rooms, bathrooms and all tools with AHS approved disinfectants after each appointment.
- Disinfecting common areas including chairs, counters, door handles and pens on an hourly basis.
- Our clinicians are wearing PPE including masks, protective glasses and gloves for the duration of the appointment.
- Pre-appointment screening at the time of booking.
- Devices are being kept to specified quadrants of our workbench to prevent any cross-contamination from other devices.
For the safety of our staff, we need your cooperation with the following protocols:
- Please have your mask on before entering the clinic.
- Please knock at our front door; our administration team will let you in once the waiting area is ready to receive you.
- Upon entering the clinic, we ask that you wash your hands.
- If you have: flu-like symptoms (including, but not limited to cough, fever, runny nose, or sore throat), have been caring for somebody with flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with some who has tested positive or have been outside of the country in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your AOPC Team