UPDATED: November 12/2020
Alberta Orthotic and Prosthetic would like to welcome you back to our clinic! We have now returned to our regular hours and are seeing all patients from 9 – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
AOPC has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment for our patients. During the COVID-19 crisis, we reinforced those steps and added additional measures. Among our normal cleaning protocols, we have added:
- Thoroughly wiping down treatment rooms and all tools with approved AHS approved disinfectants after each appointment.
- We are disinfecting common areas including chairs, counters, door handles, pens, and bathrooms, on an hourly basis.
- Our clinicians are wearing PPE including masks and gloves for the duration of the appointment.
- Pre-appointment screening at the time of booking.
- We disinfect all our tools in the back after each use and devices are being kept to specified quadrants of our workbench; to prevent any cross-contamination from other devices.
For the safety of our staff, we need your cooperation with the following protocols:
- Please have your mask on before entering the clinic.
- Upon entering the clinic, we ask that you wash your hands.
- If you have: flu-like symptoms including, but not limited to cough, fever, runny nose, or sore throat; have been caring for somebody with flu-like symptoms, or have been outside of the country in the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your AOPC Team